We are: Conceptualists, designers, printers, advertising technicians, installers and much more. We design & apply from A to Z and even invent entire brands. Best of all, we produce all our ideas in our own workshops. With us, everything is actually created under one roof. We are a colourful team of 25 employees.
Since 2005, we have specialised in vehicle markings, signboard fitting, and illuminated advertising. And, of course, car wrapping is also one of the tasks of a real Patachon.
- Fleet branding
- Car wrapping & window tinting
- Train signage interior & exterior
- Manufacture and installation of advertising systems
German: B1 | “Advanced knowledge” - independent use of language
- ideally, you already have training as advertising technician (m/f/d) or a similar qualification
- you have experience in the area of vehicle wrapping from passenger cars to travel buses and installation work of any type
- good knowledge of German
- Class B driving licence or higher
- technical know-how and knowledge of materials
- artisanal skills and a high level of quality awareness
- fast comprehension
- you enjoy creative work
- committed, independent way of working
- you are flexible and a good team player
Virtually every labelling is unique and demands the creative use of your existing specialist knowledge.
A modern and neat working environment with a high-quality company car fleet. A pleasant team that welcomes you openly and makes your start easy.
- a secure position with room for growth in a dynamic company
- creative work and cohesion within the team
- 40-hour week
- company car
- personal and professional development
- modern factory workshop with the latest technology
- delicious fruit and lots of water/coffee/tea
Become part of our team!
If you see yourself in the description above and feel like a new professional challenge in one of the most innovative advertising technology companies in Berlin, you should get to know us. Please send your application in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org and become part of our team!
We look forward to you and your detailed application!